Your cart is currently empty.
Lyonsleaf Zinc and Calendula Cream 100% Natural - for Spots, Blemishes, breakouts, rashes, Problem Skin and Nappy Rash … (30ml)
- Shipping Policy
- A soothing emollient that also creates a breathable water-proof barrier to protect fragile skin from moisture damage. Suitable for skin prone to blemishes, breakouts, rashes, nappy rash or any skin in need of TLC.
- Made with pure plant oils, beeswax, minerals, home grown herbs and nothing else. Key ingredients: Calendula, Zinc Oxide (non-nano), Babassu Oil, Beeswax, Borage Oil. Unfragranced, suitable for new born babies and those with very sensitive skin.
- No nasties - water free means no need for preservatives or emulsifiers. Undiluted goodness - 100% active ingredients bursting with vitamins and antioxidants.
- Concentrated, water-free formulas mean smaller pots that use less packaging and less resources. You need use only very sparingly, a small pot goes a long way.
- Lyonsleaf products are cruelty free and hand made in the UK, by workers earning a living wage, using as little plastic as possible.
|Size:||30 ml (Pack of 1)|
A 100% natural balm with a potent dose of home grown Calendula and the mineral ingredient Zinc Oxide (non nano). Suitable for skin prone to acne, rosacea and perioral dermatitis or for skin affected by insect bites, chicken pox or other rashes. Zinc oxide has traditionally been used to soothe and repair damaged skin, to shrink swollen tissues and reduce redness, it's the active ingredient in calamine lotion and is found in nappy creams and haemorrhoid treatments. It gently rebalances excessive sebum production, often the root cause of conditions like acne and seborrhoeic dermatitis. It can be useful for skin prone to eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis, however some customers find it drying (If so we make a Calendula and Marshmallow Balm which may be more suitable for some customers). However, sufferers of eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis may find this Zinc and Calendula Cream useful as a barrier product to protect fragile skin when bathing or washing up. It's soothing moisture repellent qualities make it a great nappy cream. (be warned! - it's so good it wont easily wash off of clothes or cloth nappies).
At GNMart, we understand that receiving your order in a timely and efficient manner is important to you. That's why we offer fast and reliable shipping options to ensure that your products arrive as quickly as possible.
We strive to process all orders as quickly as possible. Typically, orders are processed within 1-2 business days from the time of purchase. Please note that orders placed on weekends or holidays may experience a slight delay in processing.
SHIPPING METHODS AND COSTS
We offer a variety of shipping options to meet your needs, including standard and expedited shipping. The cost of shipping is calculated based on the weight and size of your order, as well as the shipping method you choose at checkout.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email confirmation with tracking information so that you can keep an eye on your package as it makes its way to you.
We are proud to offer international shipping to select countries. Please note that international shipping times may vary depending on your location and customs processing times. Additionally, please be aware that you may be responsible for customs fees and taxes upon delivery.
Stay home & get your daily
needs from our shop
Start You'r Daily Shopping with Nest Mart