Your cart is currently empty.
Bubs-Stage 1 Australian Goat Milk Infant Formula From 0-6 Months 800g
- Additional info
- A nutrionally-balanced formula for babies 0-6 months!
- Wash hands and sterilize bottle and teat in boiling water or a sterilizer.
- Potable, previously boiled water should be used. Pour the required amount of cooled boiled water into the bottle.
- Add the required number of softly packed level scoops according to the Feeding Guide. Only the enclosed scoop should be used. Always add 1 scoop of powder for each 60mL of water.
- Shake well until powder is dissolved. Test temperature on your wrist before feeding. It should feel lukewarm, not hot. Once prepared, serve immediately.
- Close lid tightly after each use. Store in a cool, dry place under 25°C. Use within 4 weeks of opening. Do not use if foil seal is damaged or missing.
Made from premium goat milk.
Perfect for babies with sensitive tummies.
Supports healthy growth & development in babies.
Bubs Goat Milk Stage 1 Formula is an Australian made infant formula that provides the vital nutrients to babies from birth to 6 months. It’s rich in probiotics and nucleotides that provide balanced nutrition among growing babies. It is made from goat milk which aids in supporting gentle digestion and can be a good alternative for babies with sensitive tummies.
Lactose, Goat Milk Solids (Goat Full Cream Milk Solids, Goat Whey Protein Concentrate) 28%, Vegetable Oil Blend (Sustainable Palm Olein, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Canola Oil, Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil), Galacto-Oligosaccharide (GOS), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA, From Alage), Emulsifier (Soybean Lecithin), Arachidonic Acid (ARA), Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Taurine, Antioxidants (α-Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate), L-Carnitine.
Vitamins: Sodium Ascorbate, dl-α-Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin A Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Cyanocobalamin, Cholecalciferol, d-Biotin, Folic Acid, Phytonadione, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride.
Minerals: Sodium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulphate, Magnesium Sulphate, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Zinc Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Selenite.
Allergens: Contains Dairy and Soy.
Bubs Australia was founded by a mum-of-three wanting the best for her bubs. In 2006, there was a gap for premium organic baby food. The Founder Kristy Carr decided to do something about it, and started Bubs from her very own kitchen on Sydney’s northern beaches, launching Australia’s first range of organic pouch baby food sold in Australian supermarkets. They have since grown theirr passionate team of foodies, become a publicly listed company on the ASX: BUB, and are now Australia’s largest producer of goat milk products.
Stay home & get your daily
needs from our shop
Start You'r Daily Shopping with Nest Mart