Your cart is currently empty.
Aptamil-AptaGrow Nutrient Dense Drink For 1+ Years 900g
- Additional info
- Aptamil’s nutrient-dense milk drink!
- Zinc supports immune system function
- Specific level of protein for toddlers for growth and maintenance of lean muscle
- Enriched with nutrients, including calcium and iron, for normal growth and development in children
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- No added sugar
- Just one serve a day
- Designed to be consumed as part of a healthy, varied diet
- Wash your hands before preparing the feed. Wash and rinse cup and all utensils thoroughly.
- Using the scoop enclosed, fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveller.
- Add 6 level scoops of powder to 150mL of lukewarm, safe drinking water.
- Whisk, stir or shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Serve immediately, or for a cold drink, store in the fridge for 1 hour or until chilled. Stir before use.
- Discard unfinished drinks.
Supports growth and development.
Supports healthy immune system.
Contains scientifically researched ingredients.
AptaGrow by Aptamil® is a nutrient-dense, age-adapted milk drink for picky eaters. It’s specifically tailored to the needs of children aged 1-10 and is enriched with key nutrients** that support immune system function and growth.
Milk solids, short chain galacto-oligosaccharides (milk), long chain fructo-oligosaccharides, dried omega LCPUFAs (fish oil, sodium caseinate (milk), antioxidant (sodium ascorbate, natural tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate, dl-alpha-tocopherol), whey protein (milk), emulsifier (soy lecithin)), emulsifier (soy lecithin), Bifidobacterium breve M-16V.
Minerals: Calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, zinc, iodine.
Vitamins: Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, D3, E), folic acid.
Contains: Cows' milk, fish and soy.
Prepare as directed, or try adding to your child’s favourite drinks or foods. It is safer to use AptaGrow immediately after it is prepared.
Stay home & get your daily
needs from our shop
Start You'r Daily Shopping with Nest Mart